B. You agree not to do any of the following :
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any User Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- Distribute, sell, lend, transfer or grant any rights in or to any or all of the Services, (except for Generated Content as permitted under this Agreement).
- Create any software that functions substantially the same as the Services (including any component thereof) and offer it to third parties.
- Modify, alter, tamper with, repair or otherwise create derivative works (except as permitted by Section 7(e)) of the Services, or attempt to do so.
- Use the Services in connection with any spyware, malware, virus, worm, trojan horse, or other malicious or harmful code, or any software application not expressly and knowingly authorized by users prior to being downloaded or installed on their computer or other electronic device.
- Use the Services to discover any underlying components of Craftly.ai’s or its licensors’ models, algorithms, and systems, such as exfiltrating the weights of any of Craftly.ai’s or its licensors’ models by cloning via logits.
- Remove, obscure, or alter any notice, including any notice of intellectual property right appearing on or contained within the Services (including any component thereof).
Interfere or attempt to interfere in any manner with the functionality or proper working of the Services (including any component thereof);
Use, display, mirror or frame the Services or any individual element within the Services, Craftly.ai’s name, any Craftly.ai trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Craftly.ai’s express written consent.
Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, Craftly.ai’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Craftly.ai’s providers.
Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any Craftly.ai system or network or breach any security or authentication measures.
Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Craftly.ai or any of Craftly.ai’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services.
Attempt to access or search the Services or download content from the Services using any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Craftly.ai.
Use web scraping, web harvesting, or web data extraction methods to extract data from the Services (including Generated Content), or Craftly.ai’s, its licensors’, and their affiliates’ software, models, or systems.
Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation
Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Craftly.ai trademark, logo URL or product name without Craftly.ai’s express written consent.
Use the Services, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms.
Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services. Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission.
Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
Provide or upload any information to the Services that is “Protected Health Information” as defined under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act;Use the Services in a way that causes societal harm including, but not limited to, (i) misleading end users that any Generated Content was human-generated for generative use cases that do not involve a human in the loop, (ii) generating spam, and (iii) generating content for dissemination in electoral campaigns;Use the Services in a way that violates any applicable law or regulation including, but not limited to, (i) illegal activities such as child pornography, gambling, piracy, violating copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws, (ii) accessing or authorizing anyone to access the Services from an embargoed country as prohibited by the United States government, and (iii) threating, stalking, defaming, defrauding, degrading, victimizing, or intimidating anyone for any reason.
Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Craftly.ai is not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Services or to review or edit any content. However, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure compliance with these Terms and to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or disable access to any content, including User Content, at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if we, at our sole discretion, consider it objectionable or in violation of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Services. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.